Paithanistore is committed to delivering your order with good quality packaging within the given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the promised span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only.
- Free Shipping within India is available.
- Indicative Dispatch and Delivery Time
- Some of the sarees that you see on Paithanistore (unless marked as sold out) are stocked in our own warehouses and are ready to ship.
- Orders in stock are dispatched within 7-8 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Orders out of stock will take up to 4 weeks to reach you. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- Once shipped, please allow 7-10 business days to deliver in India. International shipments may take 8-15 business days.
Delay in Dispatch
- Sometimes, we may face inventory issues with a particular product, due to which there may be a delay in dispatch or the order may need to be cancelled. In such cases, we shall contact you through email and take your confirmation. If we are unable to fulfill the order due to such inventory issues, we shall refund your money if you have already paid for the order.
- If there is a delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- If there is a delay in dispatch due to the product being out of stock, we may contact you through e-mail. You may then choose to wait, choose alternate products, or opt for a store credit or refund.
- Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Though we shall provide every assistance to get the shipments delivered in the shortest possible time, no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
- Customs & import taxes – Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply outside India. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Paithanistore, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
The Website is owned and operated by Paithani Store ("Paithanistore.com").
👉Cash On Delivery Available
👉 Accept Online payment Only through Google Pay, Phonepe, Paytm or Net Banking💰
👉Colour may Slightly Vary due to light and Digital Photography, camera effect/change 😊
👉After Booking, Order will be shipped in 1-2 Business Days 🙂
👉You will receive your order in 1-5 Business Days.. 😊
👉After Shipping the Order the Tracking No will be given to track the Courier
👉 Free Shipping in Maharashtra and out of Maharashtra 100/- Rs
👉 Bulk Orders are accepted..
👉If you have any queries related shopping/anything please feel free to ask
😊 Thank You 😊
Please note that since our products are handwoven, we only have one of each kind at a time. Also, as the fabrics are pure and the weaves delicate, each saree requires very careful handling. Hence, we can offer returns and exchanges only in extreme circumstances.
If you think that there is a fault with the goods you have received, please let us know straight away by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saree(s) can be exchanged within 3 days from the date of delivery subject to-
- A customer returning the saree unused, unwashed, unaltered and its original condition with all tags intact.
- The original invoice must be produced at the time of the request for exchange.
- The Company reserves the right to decide if the saree is in the condition for exchange and such decision of Company shall be final and binding.
- Custom/ made to order/finished saree(s) cannot be exchanged. It includes stitching, alterations, fall, finishing etc.
- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted in the case of a manufacturing defect or dispatch of incorrect item.
- Your return/exchange request should be sent by email to email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your shipment.
- Discounted/ Bargained saree(s) cannot be exchanged/ returned.
- There is no cash refund on any saree(s) once purchased/exchanged.
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- Given the unique and handcrafted nature of the saree, the dimensions of the saree (attached blouse piece) may vary slightly from the dimensions declared.
- If payment is made by local cheque or DD/ Electronic Transfer, delivery of item(s) purchased will be made only after realization of the amount by the Company.
- You could choose to get a refund in the form of wallet credits or get a refund on your original credit or debit card used for payment in which case return shipping charges and a stocking fee might be applicable. Paithanistore will initiate the process for the refund on your original debit or credit card within 7 working days, but we cannot guarantee the time taken by the bank authorities.
- Paithanistore will deduct 10% of the final order value due to Cancellation Fees which includes management & handling charges. In case of Wallet refund, the full amount of the order shall be added to the Wallet for future purchase.
The Mailing Address for Returns:
Gangadarwaja Road Near Bhavsar Temple, Near Tyata Tope Statue, Yeola Dist- Nashik, Maharashtra 423401 India
Contact No : +91 9545931007
- The customer will be responsible for any applicable customs and duties for both the returned shipment and the items we ship in exchange.
- Sarees that have the blouse detached, tassels made, fall stitched – either by you or by us for you – cannot be exchanged.
paithanistore.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that paithanistore.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
paithanistore.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.